Bitcoin Türkiye  

Geri Git   Bitcoin Türkiye > Yeni Başlayanlar & Yardım Bölümü > Benim Makalem

User Tag List

Cevapla
 
LinkBack Seçenekler Görüntüleme stilleri
Alt 19 Eylül 2021, 21:11   #1
Junior Member
 
Yurtdışı Şubesi
Kaydolma Tarihi: 19 Eylül 2021
Mesajlar: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Referans Kardeşliği [ANA KONU] Brotherhood Referral Code

Herkese merhaba. Forumumuzda hali hazırda herhangi bir yardımlaşma ve referans paylaşım konusu olmadığını gördüm. Bu konu altından herkes referans paylaşarak ve yeni üyeler kayıt oldukça hem forumumuz hem de üyeler kazanacaktır. Ayrıca yabancı arkadaşların yararlanması için ingilizce paylaşımda yapılabilir. İlk ben başlıyorum. Saygılar.

NOT: Dünyada her şey paylaştıkça güzelleşir felsefesini benimseyerek pragmatik bir oluşum hayal ettim ve “Referans Kardeşliği” oluşumunu kurdum. Bu oluşumun felsefesi, referans oranlarının eşit ve kardeşçe dağılımıdır. Yani elde edilecek gelirden sadece referans sahibi değil üye de kazanç elde eder. Referans linklerim ve makalelerim yatırım tavsiyesi değildir. Tamamen bilgi paylaşımı, yardımlaşma ve kardeşlik içindir.

Kripto Borsaları Kardeşlik Referans Kodları / Brotherhood Referral Codes [Binance Global, Gateio, Gate.io, MXC, MEXC, Huobi Global, Kucoin, Hotbit, Probit, Probit Global, Binance TR Türkiye]


BINANCE GLOBAL BORSASI REFERANS LİNKİ %66 İNDİRİM DÜNYANIN EN İYİ BORSASI THE BEST OF: Yüzde %66 komisyon indirimli ve paylaşımlı referans linkidir. Referansım piyasadaki sadece kendilerine indirim ve komisyon getirisi sağlayacak referanslardan değildir. Yalan referanslarda sadece referans sahibi indirim ve kazanç alır. Yüzde %21 Referans Sahibi, Yüzde %200 Kayıt Olan Kişi Toplam Yüzde %41 eşit dağıtılmıştır. Yani yaptığınız işlemlerden %21 indirim ayrıca referans sahibinin yaptığı işlemlerde %20 coin şeklinde komisyon geri ödemesi yani para kazanırsınız. Kayıt olurken ''Referans Kimliği'' yazan yere ''VO2P1RYP'' yazılacak. Ayrıca hesabınızda BNB Tutarsanız % 25 ek indirim daha alırsınız. Alacağınız indirim ve kazanç oranı Yüzde %41 + %25 Toplam %66 olarak yansıyacaktır.
Binance Global Referans Kimliği Link: https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=VO2P1RYP


GATE.İO BORSASI REFERANS LİNKİ %40 İNDİRİM $5500 USDTEST BONUSU $500 DOLAR KONTRAT BONUSU $100 GATE.io PUANI DÜNYADAKİ EN İYİ İKİNCİ BORSA VE EN ÇOK COİN OLAN BORSA: Yüzde % 40 komisyon indirimli ve paylaşımlı referans linkidir. Referansım piyasadaki sadece kendilerine indirim ve komisyon getirisi sağlayacak referanslardan değildir. Yalan referanslarda sadece referans sahibi indirim ve kazanç alır. Benim Referansım Yüzde % 20 Referans Sahibi, Yüzde % 20 Kayıt Olan Kişi Toplam Yüzde % 40 eşit dağıtılmıştır. Yani yaptığınız işlemlerden %20 indirim ayrıca referans sahibinin yaptığı işlemlerde %20 coin şeklinde komisyon geri ödemesi yani para kazanırsınız. Kayıt olurken ''referral'' yazan yere '3930511'' yazılacak. Ayrıca hediye olarak 5500 Dolar USDT Test parası, 500 Dolar kontrat bonusu ve 100 Gate.io puanı alacaksınız. 1 Gate.io puanı = 1 dolar' dır. bu puanlar ile komisyonları ödersiniz. Gerçekten mükemmel bir borsa. Alacağınız indirim ve kazanç oranı Yüzde %40 olarak yansıyacaktır.
Link: https://www.gate.io/signup/3930511


MXC(MEXC) BORSASI REFERANS LİNKİ %100 İNDİRİM [%50 SPOT + %50 VADELİ İŞLEMLER] 1000$ USDT BAŞLANGIÇ BONUSU EN STABİL BORSA: Yüzde % 100 komisyon indirimli ve paylaşımlı referans linkidir. Referansım piyasadaki sadece kendilerine indirim ve komisyon getirisi sağlayacak referanslardan değildir. Yalan referanslarda sadece referans sahibi indirim ve kazanç alır. Benim Referansım Yüzde % 40X2 Referans Sahibi, Yüzde % 10X2 Kayıt Olan Kişi Toplam Yüzde % 100 eşit dağıtılmıştır. Yani yaptığınız işlemlerden %40X2 indirim ayrıca referans sahibinin yaptığı işlemlerde %10X2 coin şeklinde komisyon geri ödemesi yani para kazanırsınız. Kayıt olurken ''referral'' yazan yere '17Hjw'' yazılacak. Alacağınız indirim ve kazanç oranı Yüzde %100 olarak yansıyacaktır.
Link:https://www.mexc.com/register?inviteCode=17Hjw


HUOBİ GLOBAL BORSASI REFERANS LİNKİ %90 İNDİRİM 700$ USDT HOŞ GELDİNİZ HEDİYESİ. DÜNYADAKİ EN İYİ ÜÇ BORSADAN BİRİ:
Yüzde % 90 komisyon indirimli ve paylaşımlı referans linkidir. Referansım piyasadaki sadece kendilerine indirim ve komisyon getirisi sağlayacak referanslardan değildir. Yalan referanslarda sadece referans sahibi indirim ve kazanç alır. Benim Referansım Yüzde % 60 Referans Sahibi, Yüzde % 30 Kayıt Olan Kişi Toplam Yüzde % 90 eşit dağıtılmıştır. Yani yaptığınız işlemlerden %60 indirim ayrıca referans sahibinin yaptığı işlemlerde %30 coin şeklinde komisyon geri ödemesi yani para kazanırsınız. Kayıt olurken ''Davet Kodu'' yazan yere ''a9f26223'' yazılacak. Alacağınız indirim ve kazanç oranı Yüzde %90 olarak yansıyacaktır.��

Link: https://www.huobi.com/tr-tr/register..._code=a9f26223


KUCOİN BORSASI REFERANS LİNKİ %60 İNDİRİM VE HOŞGELDİN HEDİYESİ GÜNLÜK EN İYİ KAZANÇ BU BORSADA: Yüzde % 60 komisyon indirimli ve paylaşımlı referans linkidir. Referansım piyasadaki sadece kendilerine indirim ve komisyon getirisi sağlayacak referanslardan değildir. Yalan referanslarda sadece referans sahibi indirim ve kazanç alır. Benim Referansım Yüzde % 20 Referans Sahibi, Yüzde % 20 Kayıt Olan Kişi Toplam Yüzde % 40 eşit dağıtılmıştır. Yani yaptığınız işlemlerden %20 indirim ayrıca referans sahibinin yaptığı işlemlerde %20 coin şeklinde komisyon geri ödemesi yani para kazanırsınız. Ayrıca hesabınızda KCS Tutarsanız % 20 ek indirim daha alırsınız. Kayıt olurken ''referral'' yazan yere 'rJY7PAJ'' yazılacak. Alacağınız indirim ve kazanç oranı Yüzde %60 olarak yansıyacaktır.
Link: https://www.kucoin.com/ucenter/signup?rcode=rJY7PAJ


HOTBİT BORSASI REFERANS LİNKİ %40 İNDİRİM EN ESNEK BORSA: Yüzde % 40 komisyon indirimli ve paylaşımlı referans linkidir. Referansım piyasadaki sadece kendilerine indirim ve komisyon getirisi sağlayacak referanslardan değildir. Yalan referanslarda sadece referans sahibi indirim ve kazanç alır. Benim Referansım Yüzde % 20 Referans Sahibi, Yüzde % 20 Kayıt Olan Kişi Toplam Yüzde % 40 eşit dağıtılmıştır. Yani yaptığınız işlemlerden %20 indirim ayrıca referans sahibinin yaptığı işlemlerde %20 coin şeklinde komisyon geri ödemesi yani para kazanırsınız Kayıt olurken ''referral'' yazan yere 'AZCyoz'' yazılacak. Alacağınız indirim ve kazanç oranı Yüzde %40 olarak yansıyacaktır.
Link: https://www.hotbit.io/register?ref=AZCyoz


PROBİT BORSASI REFERANS LİNKİ %40 İNDİRİM COİN ALIMLARINDA YÜKSEK İNDİRİMLER: Yüzde % 40 komisyon indirimli ve paylaşımlı referans linkidir. Referansım piyasadaki sadece kendilerine indirim ve komisyon getirisi sağlayacak referanslardan değildir. Yalan referanslarda sadece referans sahibi indirim ve kazanç alır. Benim Referansım Yüzde % 20 Referans Sahibi, Yüzde % 20 Kayıt Olan Kişi Toplam Yüzde % 40 eşit dağıtılmıştır. Yani yaptığınız işlemlerden %20 indirim ayrıca referans sahibinin yaptığı işlemlerde %20 coin şeklinde komisyon geri ödemesi yani para kazanırsınız. Kayıt olurken ''referral'' yazan yere '80344165'' yazılacak. Alacağınız indirim ve kazanç oranı Yüzde %40 olarak yansıyacaktır.
Link: https://www.probit.com/r/80344165


BINANCE TÜRKİYE BORSASI REFERANS LİNKİ %45 İNDİRİM (TR DEKİ EN İYİ BORSA): Yüzde % 45 komisyon indirimli ve paylaşımlı referans linkidir. Referansım piyasadaki sadece kendilerine indirim ve komisyon getirisi sağlayacak referanslardan değildir. Yalan referanslarda sadece referans sahibi indirim ve kazanç alır. Yüzde % 10 Referans Sahibi, Yüzde % 10 Kayıt Olan Kişi Toplam Yüzde % 20 eşit dağıtılmıştır. Yani yaptığınız işlemlerden %20 indirim ayrıca referans sahibinin yaptığı işlemlerde %20 coin şeklinde komisyon geri ödemesi yani para kazanırsınız Kayıt olurken ''Referans Kimliği'' yazan yere ''8SNM3NA9'' yazılacak. Ayrıca hesabınızda BNB Tutarsanız % 25 ek indirim daha alırsınız. Alacağınız indirim ve kazanç oranı Yüzde %20 + %25 Toplam %45 olarak yansıyacaktır.
Link: https://www.trbinance.com/account/signup?ref=8SNM3NA9

Konu LuBu tarafından (Dün Saat 20:04 ) değiştirilmiştir. Sebep: Güncelleme [Update]
LuBu isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Alt 28 Ekim 2021, 21:33   #2
Junior Member
 
Yurtdışı Şubesi
Kaydolma Tarihi: 19 Eylül 2021
Mesajlar: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post Crypto Exchanges Brotherhood Reference Codes / Brotherhood Referral Codes [Binance Gl

Hello to everyone. I have seen that there is no cooperation and reference sharing topic in our forum. By sharing references under this topic and new members register, both our forum and members will gain. In addition, it can be shared in English for the benefit of foreign friends. I'm starting first. Respects.

NOTE: By adopting the philosophy that everything in the world gets better when shared, I dreamed of a pragmatic formation and established the “Referral Brotherhood” formation. The philosophy of this formation is the equal and fraternal distribution of reference rates. In other words, not only the reference owner but also the member gains from the income to be obtained. My reference links and articles are not invesment advice. It is entirely for information sharing, help and brotherhood.

Crypto Exchanges Brotherhood Reference Codes / Brotherhood Referral Codes [Binance Global, Gateio, Gate.io, MXC, MEXC, Huobi Global, Kucoin, Hotbit, Probit, Probit Global, Binance TR Turkey]


BINANCE GLOBAL EXCHANGE REFERENCE LINK 66% DİSCOUNT THE BEST OF THE WORLD'S BEST EXCHANGE: It is a shared reference link with 66% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. 21% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 41% equally distributed. In other words, you will earn 21% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund of 20% in the form of coins on the transactions made by the reference owner. When registering, ''VO2P1RYP" will be written where it says "Reference ID". In addition, if you hold BNB in your account, you will receive an additional 25% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 41% + 25% Total 66%.
Link: https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=VO2P1RYP


GATE.IO EXCHANGE REFERENCE LINK %40 DİSCOUNT $5500 USDTEST BONUS $500 DOLLARS CONTRACT BONUS $100 GATE.io POINTS THE SECOND BEST EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD AND THE EXCHANGE WITH THE MOST COINS: It is a 40% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins, in other words, you earn money on the transactions made by the reference owner. When registering, "3930511" will be written in the place where "referral" is written. You will also receive $5500 USDT Test money, $500 contract bonus and 100 Gate.io points as a gift. 1 Gate.io point = 1 dollar. With these points you pay commissions. It's a really great stock market. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.
Link: https://www.gate.io/signup/3930511


[COLOR="red"]MXC(MEXC) EXCHANGE REFERENCE LINK %100 DİSCOUNT [50% SPOT + 50% FUTURES] AND 1000$ USDT STARTING BONUS THE MOST STABLE EXCHANGE: It is a shared reference link with 100% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 40%X2 Reference Owner, 10%X2 Registered Person Total Percent 100% equally distributed. In other words, you will earn 40%X2 discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund of 10%X2 in the form of coins on the transactions made by the reference owner. When registering, '17Hjw' will be written where it says 'referral'. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 100%.
Link: https://www.mexc.com/register?inviteCode=17Hjw


HUOBI GLOBAL EXCHANGE REFERENCE LINK %90 DİSCOUNT 700$ USDT WELCOME GİFT BONUS. ONE OF THE BEST THREE EXCHANGES IN THE WORLD:
It is a 90% commission discount and a shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 60% Reference Owner, 30% Registered Person Total Percent 90% equally distributed. In other words, you will earn 60% discount on the transactions you make, as well as a commission refund of 30% in the form of coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "a9f26223" will be written in the place where "Referral Code" is written. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 90%.

Link: https://www.huobi.com/en-us/register..._code=a9f26223


KUCOIN EXCHANGE REFERENCE LINK %60 DİSCOUNT AND WELCOME GIFT DAILY BEST EARNING ON THIS EXCHANGE: It is a 60% commission discount and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. In addition, if you hold KCS in your account, you will receive an additional 20% discount. When registering, 'rJY7PAJ' will be written where it says 'referral'. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 60%.
Link: https://www.kucoin.com/ucenter/signup?rcode=rJY7PAJ


HOTBIT EXCHANGE REFERENCE LINK %40 DİSCOUNT THE MOST FLEXIBLE EXCHANGE: It is a shared reference link with 40% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you will earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, as well as 20% coin reimbursement for the transactions made by the referrer. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.
Link: https://www.hotbit.io/register?ref=AZCyoz


PROBIT EXCHANGE REFERENCE LINK %40 DİSCOUNT HIGH DISCOUNTS ON COIN PURCHASES: It is a 40% commission discount and a shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins, in other words, you earn money on the transactions made by the reference owner. When registering, '80344165' will be written where it says ''referral''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.
Link: https://www.probit.com/r/80344165


BINANCE TURKISH STOCK EXCHANGE REFERENCE LINK %45 DİSCOUNT [BEST EXCHANGE IN TR]: It is a shared reference link with 45% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. 10% of Reference Owners, 10% of Registered Persons Total Percent of 20% is equally distributed. In other words, you will earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, as well as 20% coin repayment in the form of commissions on the transactions made by the reference owner. In addition, if you hold BNB in your account, you will receive an additional 25% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 20% + 25% Total 45%.
Link: https://www.trbinance.com/account/signup?ref=8SNM3NA9

Konu LuBu tarafından (Dün Saat 20:06 ) değiştirilmiştir. Sebep: Update
LuBu isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Alt 26 Aralık 2021, 21:02   #3
Junior Member
 
Yurtdışı Şubesi
Kaydolma Tarihi: 19 Eylül 2021
Mesajlar: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile

Fraternity and equally shared referral codes, code, referral, id, kodu, referans, referral code, referral id, reference code, reference id, referrer code, referrer id, discount code, discount id, invitation code, invitation id, referans kodu, referral kodu, davet kodu, yonlendirme kimligi, yonlendirme id. FTX TR, LBANK, Binance NFT, Bitfinex, AEX, FTX, Bitglobal, Bitrue

NOTE: By adopting the philosophy that everything in the world gets better when shared, I dreamed of a pragmatic formation and established the “Referral Brotherhood” formation. The philosophy of this formation is the equal and fraternal distribution of reference rates. In other words, not only the reference owner but also the member gains from the income to be obtained. My reference links and articles are not invesment advice. It is entirely for information sharing, help and brotherhood.

NOT: Dünyada her şey paylaştıkça güzelleşir felsefesini benimseyerek pragmatik bir oluşum hayal ettim ve “Referans Kardeşliği” oluşumunu kurdum. Bu oluşumun felsefesi, referans oranlarının eşit ve kardeşçe dağılımıdır. Yani elde edilecek gelirden sadece referans sahibi değil üye de kazanç elde eder. Referans linklerim ve makalelerim yatırım tavsiyesi değildir. Tamamen bilgi paylaşımı, yardımlaşma ve kardeşlik içindir.


FTX TR Turkiye Borsasi %30 indirim ve Bonus Ozel Kardeslik Kodu-TR Referans-TR Kodu-Referans-Kodu: 78280551
%30 komisyon indirimli ve paylaşımlı referans linkidir. Referansım piyasada kendilerine sadece indirim ve komisyon sağlayacak referanslardan biri değildir. Sahte referanslarda sadece referans sahibi indirim ve kazanç elde eder. Referans Sahiplerinin %25'u, Kayıtlı Kişilerin %5'u Toplam %30'si eşit olarak dağıtılmıştır. Yani referans sahibi tarafından yapılan işlemlerde komisyon şeklinde %25 coin geri ödemesinin yanı sıra yaptığınız işlemlerde %5 indirim kazanırsınız. Ek olarak, hesabınızda FTX coin tutarsanız daha fazla komisyon indirimi alırsınız. "Referans Kodu" yazan yere "78280551" yazılacak. Alacağınız indirim ve kar oranı %30 olarak yansıtılacaktır.
Link: https://ftxtr.com/profile#a=78280551


LBANK 100% Discount and 255$ USDT Bonus Gift Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: TMSN
It is a 100% commission discounted[Spot and Futures] and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 25% plus 25% Reference Owner, 25% plus 25% Registered Person Total Percent 100% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 25% plus 25% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 25% plus 25% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "TMSN" will be written where it says "referral". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 100% and 255$ USDT bonus gift.
Link: https://www.lbank.info/invitevip/?icode=TMSN


Binance NFT 66% Discount and Bonus NFT Code and NFT Welcome Gift Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: VO2P1RYP
It is a 66% commission discount and a shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 21% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 41% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 21% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, ''VO2P1RYP'' will be written where it says ''referral''. In addition, if you hold BNB in your account, you will receive an additional 25% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 41% plus 25% Total %66. Bonus: NFT Referral code and NFT Welcome Gift.
Link: https://www.binance.com/en/nft/home?ref=VO2P1RYP


Bitfinex I Get %18 Commission Discount Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: JQgCJK9dT
This goes against my philosophy. Unfortunately, I could not share an equal and fraternally shared reference in this reference. Because there is no such option on the Bitfinex exchange. I Get %18 Commission Discount I'll spend it on stray animals.
Link: https://www.bitfinex.com/?refcode=JQgCJK9dT


AEX 70% Discount and 17.5$ USDT Bonus and 50% off Coupons Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 943894
It is a 70% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 30% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, ''943894'' will be written where it says ''referral''. In addition, if you hold GAT in your account, you will receive an additional 40% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 30% + 40% Total 70% and USDT Bonus.
Link: https://www.aex.com/page/h5/m_regist...invite_type=10


FTX 30% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 57493427
It is a 30% commission discount and a shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 25% Reference Owner, 5% Registered Person Total Percent 30% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 25% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 5% coins, in other words, you earn money on the transactions made by the reference owner. When registering, '57493427' will be written where it says ''referral''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 30%.
Link: https://ftx.com/#a=57493427


Bitglobal 40% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 9h5gat
It is a 40% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 30% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 30% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, ''9h5gat'' will be written where it says ''referral''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.
Link: https://www.bitglobal.com/register;i=9h5gat


Bitrue 45% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: EZLTVTW
It is a 45% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 25% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, ''EZLTVTW'' will be written where it says ''referral''. In addition, if you hold BTR in your account, you will receive an additional 20% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 25% plus 20% Total 45%.
Link: https://www.bitrue.com/activity/task...TVTW&cn=900000

Konu LuBu tarafından (26 Ocak 2022 Saat 08:35 ) değiştirilmiştir.
LuBu isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Alt 25 Ocak 2022, 23:04   #4
Junior Member
 
Yurtdışı Şubesi
Kaydolma Tarihi: 19 Eylül 2021
Mesajlar: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Standart

Fraternity and equally shared referral codes, code, referral, id, kodu, referans, referral code, referral id, reference code, reference id, referrer code, referrer id, discount code, discount id, invitation code, invitation id, referans kodu, referral kodu, davet kodu, yonlendirme kimligi, yonlendirme id. Liquid, Bitmart, Crex24, Upbit, BitForex, Hoo, ZT, Poloniex

NOTE: By adopting the philosophy that everything in the world gets better when shared, I dreamed of a pragmatic formation and established the “Referral Brotherhood” formation. The philosophy of this formation is the equal and fraternal distribution of reference rates. In other words, not only the reference owner but also the member gains from the income to be obtained. My reference links and articles are not invesment advice. It is entirely for information sharing, help and brotherhood.


Liquid 40% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 6nlVMXCL949433
It is a 40% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 30% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 30% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, '' 6nlVMXCL949433' will be written where it says ''referral''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.
Link: https://www.liquid.com/sign-up?affiliate=6nlVMXCL949433


Bitmart 65% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: FN7cKB
It is a 65% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 30% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 30% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, ''FN7cKB'' will be written where it says ''referral''. In addition, if you hold BMX in your account, you will receive an additional 25% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40% plus 25% Total 65%.
Link: https://www.bitmart.com/register/en?r=FN7cKB


CREX24 Exchange 25% Discount and Bonus Fraternity Referral and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Referans Kodu: isngslbirhbjdtqqjsro
It is a 25% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 25% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "isngslbirhbjdtqqjsro" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 25%
Link: https://crex24.com/?refid=isngslbirhbjdtqqjsro


UPbit Global 50% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: W54082
It is a 50% commission discount and a shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 25% Reference Owner, 25% Registered Person Total Percent 50% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 25% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 25% coins, in other words, you earn money on the transactions made by the reference owner. When registering, "W54082" will be written where it says ''referral''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 50%.
Link: https://id.upbit.com/?is_retargeting...erral&pid=User invite


BitForex 40% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 2883182
It is a shared reference link with 40% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "2883182" will be written where it says "referral". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.
Link: https://www.bitforex.com/en/register?inviterId=2883182


Hoo 20% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 26245880
It is a shared reference link with 20% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 10% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 20% equally distributed. In other words, you will earn 10% discount on the transactions you make, as well as 10% coin reimbursement for the transactions made by the referrer. When registering, "26245880" will be written where it says "referral". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 20%.
Link: https://hoo.com/invite/26245880


ZT 80% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: EZKS70WLT
It is a shared reference link with 80% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 60% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 80% equally distributed. In other words, you will earn 60% discount on the transactions you make, as well as 20% coin reimbursement for the transactions made by the referrer. When registering, 'EZKS70WLT' will be written where it says ''referral''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 80%.
Link: https://www.werdsfg.top/mobile?r_user_id=EZKS70WLT


Poloniex 80% Discount and 30$ Trial Fund Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: A2Z5TQEU
It is a 80% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 30% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 50% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 30% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "A2Z5TQEU" will be written where it says "referral". In addition, if you hold TRX [Tron] in your account, you will receive an additional 30% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 50% plus 30% Total 80%.
Link: https://poloniex.com/signup/?c=A2Z5TQEU

Konu LuBu tarafından (09 Mart 2022 Saat 23:18 ) değiştirilmiştir. Sebep: Update
LuBu isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Alt 27 Ocak 2022, 01:20   #5
Junior Member
 
Yurtdışı Şubesi
Kaydolma Tarihi: 19 Eylül 2021
Mesajlar: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Standart

Fraternity and equally shared referral codes, code, referral, id, kodu, referans, referral code, referral id, reference code, reference id, referrer code, referrer id, discount code, discount id, invitation code, invitation id, referans kodu, referral kodu, davet kodu, yonlendirme kimligi, yonlendirme id. BKEX Exchange, Eqonex Exchange, WazirX Exchange, BigOne Exchange, Hotcoin Global Exchange, CoinW Exchange, XT.com Exchange.

NOTE: By adopting the philosophy that everything in the world gets better when shared, I dreamed of a pragmatic formation and established the “Referral Brotherhood” formation. The philosophy of this formation is the equal and fraternal distribution of reference rates. In other words, not only the reference owner but also the member gains from the income to be obtained. My reference links and articles are not invesment advice. It is entirely for information sharing, help and brotherhood.


BKEX 30% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: CBPY9CQI
It is a 30% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 30% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, ''CBPY9CQI'' will be written where it says ''Invitation Code''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 30%.
Invitation Code Link: https://www.bkex.com/register/CBPY9CQI


Eqonex 35% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: mzE0YVFVn9OlTpT0
It is a 35% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 30% Reference Owner, 5% Registered Person Total Percent 35% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 30% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 5% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, ''mzE0YVFVn9OlTpT0'' will be written where it says ''Referral Code''. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 35%.
Referral Code Link: https://eqonex.com/?referredByCode=mzE0YVFVn9OlTpT0


Wazirx 50% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: n57gppqf
It is a shared reference link with 50% commission discount. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 25% Reference Owner, 25% Registered Person Total Percent 50% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 25% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 25% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "n57gppqf" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 50%.
Referral Code Link: https://wazirx.com/invite/n57gppqf


BigOne 20% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: P3GP8GN5
It is a 20% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 10% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 20% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 10% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "P3GP8GN5" will be written where it says "Referral ID". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 20%.
Referral ID Link: https://big.one/user/new?code=P3GP8GN5


Hotcoin Global 30% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: s2de1a2
It is a 30% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 30% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "s2de1a2" will be written where it says "Invitation Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 30%.
Invitation Code Link: https://hotcoinex.top/register?icCod...a2&hotcoinid=1


CoinW 40% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 1308030
It is a 40% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "1308030" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.
Referral Code Link: https://www.coinw.pub/user/register....language=en_US


XT.com 60% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: KCDG5RHX4X
It is a 60% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 30% Reference Owner, 30% Registered Person Total Percent 60% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 30% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 30% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "KCDG5RHX4X" will be written where it says "Invitation Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 60%.
Invitation Code Link: https://www.xt.com/r/KCDG5RHX4X

Konu LuBu tarafından (25 Nisan 2022 Saat 13:02 ) değiştirilmiştir.
LuBu isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Alt 27 Ocak 2022, 05:18   #6
Junior Member
 
Yurtdışı Şubesi
Kaydolma Tarihi: 19 Eylül 2021
Mesajlar: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Standart

Fraternity and equally shared referral codes, code, referral, id, kodu, referans, referral code, referral id, reference code, reference id, referrer code, referrer id, discount code, discount id, invitation code, invitation id, referans kodu, referral kodu, davet kodu, yonlendirme kimligi, yonlendirme id. LATOKEN Exchange, CoinTiger Exchange, Tokocrypto Exchange, XBTPro Exchange, FMFW.io Exchange, Vindax Exchange, Yobit Exchange, AOFEX Exchange, STEX Exchange.

LATOKEN 20% Discount and 50$ Commission Discount Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 26mq3zff
It is a 20% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 10% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 20% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 10% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "26mq3zff" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 20% and 50$ Commission Discount Bonus.
Referral Code Link: https://latoken.com/earn?do=login&referral=26mq3zff

CoinTiger 40% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: T6hkGY
It is a 40% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "T6hkGY" will be written where it says "Referral ID". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.
Referral ID Link: https://www.cointiger.plus/#/registe...refCode=T6hkGY

Tokocrypto 20% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 2Y6NY584
It is a 20% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 10% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 20% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 10% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "2Y6NY584" will be written where it says "Referral ID". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 20%.
Referral ID Link: https://www.tokocrypto.com/account/signup?ref=2Y6NY584

XBTPro 50% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 2fkvfhl69
It is a 50% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 35% Reference Owner, 15% Registered Person Total Percent 50% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 35% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 15% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "2fkvfhl69" will be written where it says "Affiliate ID". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 50%. 5 NEXBT bonus for each direct referral.
Affiliate ID Link: https://trade.xbtpro.com/registration?ref=2fkvfhl69

FMFW.io 25% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 2aac67bd9d49d566
It is a 25% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 25% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "2aac67bd9d49d566" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 25%.
Referral Code Link: https://fmfw.io/referral/2aac67bd9d49d566

Vindax 90% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: cac9b63eae4dc1806d66a6c586c5ca79
It is a 90% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 45% Reference Owner, 45% Registered Person Total Percent 90% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 45% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 45% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering,"cac9b63eae4dc1806d66a6c586c5ca79" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 90%.
Referral Code Link: https://vindax.com/?ref=cac9b63eae4d...66a6c586c5ca79

YObit 25% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: AFfgs
It is a 25% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 25% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "AFfgs" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 25%.
Referral Code Link: https://yobit.net/?bonus=AFfgs

AOFEX 30% Discount and 10$ USDT Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 3187924
It is a 30% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 15% Registered Person Total Percent 30% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 15% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "3187924" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 30% and and 10$ USDT Bonus.
Referral Code Link: https://aofex.com/en/register?key=3187924

STEX 25% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 83738263
It is a 25% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 25% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "83738263" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 25%.
Referral Code Link: https://app.stex.com?ref=83738263

Konu LuBu tarafından (27 Ocak 2022 Saat 05:32 ) değiştirilmiştir. Sebep: Update
LuBu isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Alt 27 Ocak 2022, 05:18   #7
Junior Member
 
Yurtdışı Şubesi
Kaydolma Tarihi: 19 Eylül 2021
Mesajlar: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Standart

Fraternity and equally shared referral codes, code, referral, id, kodu, referans, referral code, referral id, reference code, reference id, referrer code, referrer id, discount code, discount id, invitation code, invitation id, referans kodu, referral kodu, davet kodu, yonlendirme kimligi, yonlendirme id. AscendEX Exchange, Mandala Exchange, Mercatox Exchange, Chiliz Exchange, Bybit Exchange, Coinbase Exchange, OKEX, OKX Exchange, Pionex Exchange.

NOTE: By adopting the philosophy that everything in the world gets better when shared, I dreamed of a pragmatic formation and established the “Referral Brotherhood” formation. The philosophy of this formation is the equal and fraternal distribution of reference rates. In other words, not only the reference owner but also the member gains from the income to be obtained. My reference links and articles are not invesment advice. It is entirely for information sharing, help and brotherhood.

AscendEX 35% Discount and 220$ Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: UREKVFBBW
It is a 35% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 15% Registered Person Total Percent 35% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 15% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "UREKVFBBW" will be written where it says "Invitation Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 35%. And 220$ bonus.
Invitation Code Link: https://ascendex.com/en/register?inviteCode=UREKVFBBW

Mandala 10% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: KV8R6136
It is a 10% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 5% Reference Owner, 5% Registered Person Total Percent 10% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 5% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 5% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "KV8R6136" will be written where it says "Referral ID". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 10%.
Referral ID Link: https://trade.mandala.exchange/accou...p?ref=KV8R6136

Mercatox 20% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 725341
It is a 20% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 15% Reference Owner, 5% Registered Person Total Percent 20% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 15% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 5% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "725341" will be written where it says "Referrer Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 20%.
Referrer Code Link: https://mercatox.com/?referrer=725341

Chiliz 40% Discount and Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 0oV0aN
It is a 40% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 20% Reference Owner, 20% Registered Person Total Percent 40% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 20% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 20% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "0oV0aN" will be written where it says "Invitation Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 40%.
Invitation Code Link: https://www.chiliz.net/register/0oV0aN

Bybit 20$ USDT and You Get up to 500$ Bonus in Mystery Reward Cards Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 1RZMZJ
This goes against my philosophy. Unfortunately, I could not share an equal and fraternally shared reference in this reference. Because there is no such option on the Bybit exchange. Do not believe false references. 20 USDT and you get up to $500 Bonus in Mystery Reward Cards. I'll spend it on stray animals.
Referral Code Link: https://www.bybit.com/en-US/invite?ref=1RZMZJ

Coinbase 10$ Gift Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: https://www.coinbase.com/join/u_32
A referral link shared with a 10$ gift. When a new member trades $100, both the referrer and the new member earn $10.
Referral Code Link: https://www.coinbase.com/join/u_32

OKX 15$ when You Complete Missions Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: 6984337
This goes against my philosophy. Unfortunately, I could not share an equal and fraternally shared reference in this reference. Because there is no such option on the OKX exchange. Do not believe false references. If I earn $15 from this referral, I'll spend it on stray animals.
Invite Code Link: https://www.okx.com/join/6984337

Pionex 25 BUB Bonus Brotherhood and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Code-Referral-id: urZ0gy8E
BİP!BUB! l Spend it on Stray Animals.

This goes against my philosophy. Unfortunately, I could not share an equal and fraternally shared reference in this reference. 1. Invite your friends to sign up with your referral link or referral code. And help them to start their first grid bot. 2. You'll get 25 BUB
Referral Code Link: https://www.pionex.com/en-US/sign/ref/urZ0gy8E

Konu LuBu tarafından (27 Ocak 2022 Saat 05:38 ) değiştirilmiştir. Sebep: Update
LuBu isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Alt 29 Ocak 2022, 06:21   #8
Junior Member
 
Yurtdışı Şubesi
Kaydolma Tarihi: 19 Eylül 2021
Mesajlar: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Standart

Fraternity and equally shared referral codes, code, referral, id, kodu, referans, referral code, referral id, reference code, reference id, referrer code, referrer id, discount code, discount id, invitation code, invitation id, referans kodu, referral kodu, davet kodu, yonlendirme kimligi, yonlendirme id. Bibox Exchange, Bittrex Global.

NOTE: By adopting the philosophy that everything in the world gets better when shared, I dreamed of a pragmatic formation and established the “Referral Brotherhood” formation. The philosophy of this formation is the equal and fraternal distribution of reference rates. In other words, not only the reference owner but also the member gains from the income to be obtained. My reference links and articles are not invesment advice. It is entirely for information sharing, help and brotherhood.


Bibox Exchange 85% Discount and Bonus Fraternity Referral and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Referral ID: 6fu82NOk

It is a 85% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 30% Reference Owner, 30% Registered Person Total Percent 60% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 30% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 30% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "6fu82NOk" will be written where it says "Referral Code". In addition, if you hold BIX in your account, you will receive an additional 25% discount. The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 60% plus 25% Total 85%

Bibox Exchange Referral Code Link: https://www.bibox.com/en/login/regis..._code=6fu82NOk


Bittrex Global 20% Discount and Bonus Fraternity Referral and Equally Shared Special Referral Code-Referral ID: IT3-2DU-5WH

It is a 20% commission discounted and shared reference link. My reference is not one of the references in the market that will only provide them with discounts and commissions. In false references, only the reference owner receives discounts and earnings. My Reference Percent 10% Reference Owner, 10% Registered Person Total Percent 20% equally distributed. In other words, you earn 10% discount on the transactions you make, and a commission refund in the form of 10% coins on the transactions made by the reference owner, that is, you earn money. When registering, "IT3-2DU-5WH" will be written where it says "Referral Code". The discount and profit rate you will receive will be reflected as 20%.

Bittrex Global Referral Code Link: https://global.bittrex.com/account/r...de=IT3-2DU-5WH

Konu LuBu tarafından (29 Ocak 2022 Saat 06:24 ) değiştirilmiştir. Sebep: Update
LuBu isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Cevapla

Etiketler
binance, gateio, huobi global, kucoin, mxc

Seçenekler
Görüntüleme stilleri

Gönderme Kuralları
Konu açma yetkiniz yok
Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
Eklenti ekleme yetkiniz yok
Mesaj düzenleme yetkiniz yok

BB code is Açık
Smileler Açık
[IMG] Kodları Açık
HTML-Kodu Kapalı
Trackbacks are Açık
Pingbacks are Açık
Refbacks are Açık


istanbul escort • istanbul escort • bodrum escort • beylikdüzü escort • fethiye escort • gaziantep escort • beylikdüzü escort • marmaris escort • antalya escort • beylikdüzü escort • istanbul escort • antep escort • ataköy escort • istanbul escort • marmaris escort • eskişehir escort • şirinevler escort • kocaeli escort • istanbul escort • izmir escort • konya escort • istanbul escort • istanbul escort • bursa escort • kayseri escort • kıbrıs escort • izmir escort • adana escort • bodrum escort • izmit escort • kuşadası escort • antalya escort • ankara escort • pendik escort • alanya escort • ankara escort • urfa escort • bodrum escort • travesti • balıkesir escort • ataköy escort • ankara escort • avcılar escort • şerifali escort • kurtköy escort • büyükçekmece escort • esenler escort • muğla escort • kadıköy escort • bodrum escort • beyoğlu escort • esenyurt escort • bahçeşehir escort • bağcılar escort • beşiktaş escort • çekmeköy escort • avrupa yakası escort • anadolu yakası escort • esenyurt escort • şişli escort • bahçelievler escort • kağıthane escort • üsküdar escort • arnavutköy escort • fatih escort • tuzla escort • denizli escort • ataköy escort • antalya escort • izmir escort • ataşehir escort • bursa escort • halkalı escort • hatay escort • marmaris escort • istanbul escort • sivas escort • tuzla escort • siirt escort • tuzla escort • adana escort • ankara escort • karaman escort • çankaya escort • ardahan escort • aksaray escort • denizli escort • malatya escort • istanbul escort • istanbul escort
Forum saati GMT olarak seçilmiştir. Şuanki saat: 22:32.

COPYRIGHT YASAL UYARI BİLGİLENDİRME
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.

Bitcoin (BTC) forum, altcoin ve kripto para, dijital para tavsiyeleri, borsa ve anlık akış konuları ve bitcoin konularını içeren tamamen bilgi içerikli coin madenciliği forum sitesi.

Bitcoin Forum; 5651 sayılı kanun kapsamında BTK tarafından onaylı yer sağlayıcı'dır. Bu sebeple içerikleri kontrol etme ya da araştırma yükümlülüğü yoktur. Hukuka ve mevzuata aykırı olduğunu düşündüğünüz içeriği bizlere bu iletişim link üzerinden bildirebilirsiniz. Yoğunluk durumuna bağlı olarak tarafınıza en kısa süre içerisinde geri dönüş yapmaya çalışacağız. Sabrınız için teşekkür ederiz!

Forum içerisinde yer alan içerikler, okumuş olduğunuz bilgiler tamamen fikir vermek amacıyla oluşturulmuştur. Forum içerisindeki edinilen bilgileri akıl ve mantık çerçevesi dahilinde değerlendirmeniz gerekir. Aksi taktirde doğacak sorunlardan forum yönetimi sorumlu değildir!
dedektif • antalya dedektif • özel dedektif
gaziantep escort gaziantep escort mecidiyeköy escort marmaris escort